WHAT WILL GIVING ACCOMPLISH?
1 in 5 people struggle with a mental illness. Most people start showing signs in the age range of 14-24 but only seek help after struggling with mental illness for 10 years.
The silent struggle that those diagnosed and their families feel can be devastating.
A donation to C50 means we are able to:
- Continue our podcast, which builds awareness and provides effective tools for growth.
- Connect people with much-needed resources from a Christian perspective.
- Support a family who is a victim of suicide.
- Provide emergency financial support to those in need of Christian therapy in a crisis situation, and/or pay for emergency medication.
- Provide hope-filled, God-centered mental health youth ministry in more churches.
- Advertise and host biblical based meet-up groups for those with mental illness.
- Allow us to collect information into a book and create materials for a conference in 2021