“Listen to this transparent walk from brokenness, and encounter the scandalous grace and healing of Christ. We need more of this.”
“What a refreshing honest conversation about mental health and how to navigate the pain and challenges of living with mental health. Thank you for sharing and creating a platform to discuss this issue.”
(SCROLL DOWN INSIDE THE PLAYER FOR MORE EPISODES)
HOW YOU CAN HELP US OUT WHILE LISTENING
1. Listen to us on Apple Podcasts
2. Give us a 5 star rating & a good comment while listening
3. Subscribe in Apple. Subscribe. Subscribe. Subscribe.
J. Ware Becca Ware Karen & Bella Passieu
We have worked hard to build C50 into a ministry that can reach those affected by someone's struggle with mental health and a deeper illness. We believe that a relationship with Christ is the key to finding hope.
However, we are not professionals.Think on our words, process them but never consider us more important than a doctor and therapist who you may be working with. We would love to recommend professionals that value all needs a person may have (Medication & Therapy) and will also point to Christ as the center of your life.
Big thanks to Geoff McQueen at Mcqueen Building Co. We loved calling your space our studio! You have been a huge blessing and it's great to be friends with someone that cares about our cause!- If you want to get ahold of Geoff, please e-mail us at . We'll send him word.
C50 now records at J. & Becca's house. Listen for road traffic, kids and cat sneezes.
Credit Where Credit Is Due...
1. A.A. Aalto has created an amazing album full of music that we use. Our theme song is an original composition from the album Connections entitled, "Focus." Thanks so much.
2.Lee Rosevere also has some great work we use. His album entitled "Music For Podcasts" is, as you guessed, full of music for podcasts and we are a big fan.
* Both A.A. Alto & Lee Rosevere can be found on www.freemusicarchive.org